Joy of the Mountains Certified Organic Non-GMO Wild Oregano Oil 90 capsules
Joy of the Mountains Oil of Oregano - A truly wonderful herbal remedy, ideal for naturally fighting and relieving viral, bacterial, fungal, and parasitic invasions.
Our wild and certified Origanum Minutiflorum is carefully handpicked and processed using traditional steam distillation at lower temperatures. The result is a pure, unadulterated, all-natural oregano oil containing the full-spectrum phytochemistry of this high-mountain species, with carvacol and thymol at their naturally occuring lebvels (non-strandardized). Blended with certified organic, non-GMO ingredients, in a 100% vegetarian, fast release capsule.
Each capsule contains
Certified Organic Oregano Essential Oil - 36 mg
Certified Organic Cold Pressed Extra Virgin Oil,
Certified Organic Non-GMO Sunflower Lecithin,
Capsule (plant cellulose).
Features & Benefits:
- 100% Certified Organic Ingredients
- Wild, Handpicked, Certified Organic Oregano from the Mediterranean
- Rare high-potency species called Origanum Minutiflorum
- Contains 75-85% Carvacrol (naturally occurring)
- Voted #1 Immune Product, Alive Awards Canada
Joy of the Mountains Oil of Oregano helps:
- Maintain immune function and good health
- Fight off infections by maintaining cell-wall strength against viruses
- Make white blood cells which destroy harmful bacteria and viruses
- Protect against free radical damage with powerful antioxidant action
- Maintain external tissues and membranes as a psychical barrier to infection
Dosage: 1 capsule 6 times daily
Caution: Not to be used by pregnant or nursing mothers, and children under the age of 4. Do not use if you have hypersensitivity or are allergic to Lamiaceae herbs (Basil, Lavender, Mint, Rosemary, Sage, Thyme). Discontinue use if you experience heartburn or gastrointestinal upset. Consult a healthcare practitioner for prolonged use.